Sunday, 26 January 2014

What was in my Seedy Penpal Parcel?


Earlier this week the postlady delivered a package from my Seedy Penpal Karen. I was eager to discover what goodies it contained, and I was not disappointed. So very soon the seeds below will be growing in my greenhouse.
  • Gherkins
  • Courgette Defender F1
  • Pak Choi
  • Swiss Chard Ruby Red
  • Mange Tout
  • Pansy 
I have never grown Gherkins, Swiss Chard or Mange Tout, so it will be interesting to see the success I have with them. Unlike most gardeners I have never been swamped with a supply of Courgettes, so I am hoping for an ample harvest this year. Thank you Karen and happy sowing and growing to all my fellow #SeedyPenpals.




3 comments:

  1. Like you I never grown •Gherkins before so will be nice to know how you get with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew some last year next to my cucumber. You received some good seeds. Like you I have never been over run with courgettes. I always feel I am doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it maybe because my plants always get mildew, so will do my best to combat it this year.

      Delete

I really do appreciate you leaving me a comment and I enjoy reading them all. Thank you so much.
Angela x