Sunday, 15 April 2012

I'm a Clipper Sipper

Anyone for tea?
Tea - everyone has their favourite blend or brand. I am afraid I am not one that enjoys a pot that has been brewed for long - no 'bulls blood' tea for me. For the past few years I've been drinking Clippers Organic Everyday Tea, a brand I find refreshing and affordable. I have a lovely Clipper tin I use to keep my tea bags in. As you can see it's the famous Clipper green though its a little past its best condition-wise. But it is the perfect fit for the cupboard by the kettle!

As something of a tea addict, you can imagine my delight when I received an email from Clipper, a few weeks ago, with the good news I had been selected as one of their April Clipper Sippers. I was even more excited to take delivery of their Jasmine Blossom Silver Needles White loose tea, one of a new range of Boutique Tea's by Clipper. 
A nice pot of tea
The Boutique range of tea really does offer something different, this is not your average cuppa. There is such a delicate yet exotic scent and taste to this tea, which refreshes yet soothes, encouraging you to sink back into the sofa and put your feet up whilst your mind and body recharges itself. It makes you feel as though it’s a special occasion; a treat in a tea cup that will make you stop and savour the moment. 

It's contained in a beautifully pretty yet practical tin. Which I am delighted to having sitting out in the kitchen for all to see, and has already received many an admiring comment.  Such a pretty tea in a tin would make a wonderful gift if accompanied by a special cup and saucer and not forgetting a tea strainer.


For many people drinking loose tea is not the 'norm'. The tea bag has taken over and why not, it conforms to our need for convenience. But surely everyone should at some point, make the time for that special cup of tea brewed from loose leaves.  As you know from my Afternoon Tea posts I like to make time to enjoy tea, cakes and company. If you have never had loose tea then there is no need to feel intimidated - if you are unsure what to do with a tin of leaves, fear not Clipper supply clear and simple instructions to follow.
If you would like to apply to be a Clipper Sipper and have the opportunity to try some of Clippers wonderful teas or coffees you can apply on their website, you do not need a blog to be a Clipper Sipper. 

Now if you will excuse me I hear the kettle boiling...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite of all teas is the Green Tea but I do drink basically any types of tea. Congrats for getting selected by your fav tea co.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate you leaving me a comment and I enjoy reading them all. Thank you so much.
Angela x